Conduit, Fittings & Raceways
Rigid Conduit Locknuts (4-Pack)Utilize the 3/4 in. Conduit Locknuts (4-Pack) to fasten RIGID and IMC Conduit and assorted threaded fittings to metal socket boxes and other metallic enclosures. These conduit locknuts may be used for outside applications.
- Indoor and outdoor usage
- Zinc-plated steel for corrosion resistance
- Exceeds UL 514B security requirements
- Designed to cut protective coatings boxes and enclosures to guarantee floor goodwill
1 in. Rigid Conduit Locknuts (2-Pack)Use those 1 in. Conduit Locknuts (2-Pack) to fasten conduit to steel socket boxes and other metallic enclosures. They're made to cut protective coatings to guarantee ground continuity. Designed to cut protective coatings boxes and enclosures to guarantee ground continuity. § Secures conduit to alloy enclosures like steel socket boxes § Usable both inside and out of a box § Cuts through protective coatings boxes and enclosures ensuring floor continuity
Rigid Conduit Locknut (20-Pack)Conduit Locknut (20-Pack) joins rigid conduit and intermediate metal conduit (IMC) or alternative threaded fittings to metal socket boxes and assorted metallic enclosures. Cuts through protective coatings enclosures for floor allocation. Exceeds UL 514B requirements.
- Secures conduit or alternative threading fittings to alloy enclosures
- Zinc plated steel locknut is non-corrosive
- Compatible with rigid conduit and IMC
- Created for use indoors or out of a box fittings or on conduit
SIZE YOUR MOBILE POWER SYSTEM
How much will it cost you to install solar?
Click here to calculate How much solar would you need to Amp-up your adventures?