3-1/2 in. Deep Low Voltage
Masonry Box Partition (20-Pack)
Low Voltage Partitions are wont to separate low-tension circuits from current-carrying electronic equipment. The partitions are to be used with masonry boxes. The partition slides in pre-punched slots within the box and is secured in situ by a raised device cowl.
→Amps Supply is a wholesale distributor of electrical with capabilities, technologies, and employees to provide the innovative solutions you depend on.
- Steel construction provides stability and sturdiness
- Pre-galvanized steel provides corrosion-resistance
- Partition is intended to be used with 3-1/2 in. deep masonry boxes
- 1-piece partition is intended for straightforward installation
- Can be superimposed to divide power from voice/data
- Used with three 1/2" deep masonry boxes
- Easily slides in pre-punched slots within the box
Low Voltage Masonry Box Partition (25-Pack)
Used with 2-1/2 in. or 3-1/2 in deep masonry electrical boxes. Score on the partition plate permits for straightforward separation for choosing the size. Used for non-gang ready masonry boxes.
→Amps Supply is a wholesale distributor of electrical with capabilities, technologies, and employees to provide the innovative solutions you depend.
- cowl made up of metal, pre-coated, steel
- Steel is 1/16 in. thick
- The separate low-tension circuit from current-carrying electronic equipment
- 3/8 in. screw length
- Can be added to divide power from voice/data
- Used for non-gangable masonry boxes
- Used with 686 and 687 boxes
Scroll To Top