30 Amp Non Fused Disconnect Switch
Manufacture: GEThe GE thirty Amp 240-Volt Non-Fuse Indoor Safety Switch encompasses a removable interior and Ample area for easy installation and wiring. This switch options straight-through wiring and multiple knockouts to supply fast installation. The single-phase switch is rated for up to 240-Volt and is appropriate to be used as entranceway instrumentation once put in in accordance with the NEC
- For use as a securityswitch in residential application or lightweight business applications wherever the duty level isn't severe Suitable to be used as entranceway instrumentation once put in in accordance with the NEC
- Metallic case for sturdiness
- Can be padlocked for additionalsecurity
- Direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanisms for a protractedlife
- Spring-reinforced fuse clips facilitategive reliable contact and funky operation
- Single section
- 2 poles
- For indoor use
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Removable interior and ample areaprovide straightforward installation and wiring Straight-through wiring and multiple knockouts for quick installation
- Use to switch one load between two different power sources
- Ample wire bending space
- Lockable latch cover and 3 position (ON-OFF-ON) bright red handle
MPN: SQ025003BC1032 Amp Enclosed Rotary Disconnect Switch with 3-Poles. It is rated at 690-Volt and complies with IP65 and NEMA 4/4X requirements. This weatherproof rotary disconnect switch, used for motor control, is enclosed in a thermoplastic black.
- Plug-in molded case switch removes the need for pullout handles
- No need for replacement pullout handles due to loss or theft
- Break resistant “snap in cover” eliminates need for screws
60 Amp Double-Pole AC Type Disconnect Switch
Manufacturer: EatonAn air con (AC) Disconnect provides associate installer or repair personnel with an obvious disconnecting suggests that whereas performing arts maintenance on associate air con unit. The Eaton Cutler-Hammer sixty Amp 120/240-Volt, 400-Watt formed Case Switch AC Disconnect is ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed. The unit is approved for outside use and options a golden enclosure with a formed switch. This safety switch is intended to disconnect power from associate air-conditioning unit and is rated for up to 240-Volt.
- Amperage rating: sixtyAmp
- Rated NEMA 3R for outsideuse
- Single-phase, 2-wire, 240 vacationand 3-phase, 3-wire, 240 vac
- Easy-to-remove high strength protectingdefend for easier wiring and mounting
- Easy-to-remove front cowl(no screws or fasteners to remove)
- 1 in. knockouts on all-time low, back and aspectof unit
- Copper-rated line and cargolugs that square measure simply accessible Ample wiring house for mounting with a stud gun (single hole, a pair of or three purpose mounting)
- Pad lockable door provision for safety and reduction of meddling
- Metallic enclosures square measurebottom entry and exit solely
- Non-metallic enclosures have knockouts and a hub provision for primeaccess
- Non-metallic enclosures have oneunit door and protecting defend for installer convenience
- Non-metallic enclosures square measure sturdy and supply glorious resistance to climate changes
Disconnect Switch, Non Fusible, 30A, 600VAC, 250VDC, 3P, KittedItem #:194R-N30-1753 Disconnect Switch, Non-Fusible, 30 Amp, 600 Volt AC, 250 Volt DC, IP20, Rotary, with Red/Yellow Pistol Handle, 12 Inch Shaft
Air Conditioning Disconnect, Pullout, Non-Fused, 60 AMP, 2-Pole, 120/240 VAC, Metallic, Galvanized Steel Enclosure, NEMA 3R
60 Amp Non-Fused Manual AC Disconnect Safety Switch - 600V AC - 3-PoleItem #: PDU-NFMDS-600V-60A-N3R Technical Details Manufacturer Larson Electronics LLC Part Number PDU-NFMDS-600V-60A-N3R Item Weight 10 pounds Product Dimensions 14 x 8 x 10 inches Item Package Quantity 1
The pullout disconnect is completely rainproof. Features 120/240V, 2 cartridge fuse, 3 wire. Equipment ground & hub provision.
SIEMENS LOW VOLTAGE VBII DOUBLE-BREAK ENCLOSED SAFETY SWITCH.
Halex 30AMP, 120/240 volt, 7200 watt, fused AC disconnect is designed to stop the power going to an air conditioning unit to allow for safe working conditions.