|Depth (inches)||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Trade Size (in.)|
Type 4x Protective Cabinet with Back Plate and Key Lock – Clear
Multipurpose lockable cupboard protects fireplace alarm management panels, keypads, telephones, and similar devices from abuse, accidental injury, and, therefore, the setting. The sort 4X protecting cupboard with the backplate and key lock mounts on the wall sanctionative appliances to behold on in a very central location. In contrast to metal boxes, enclosure permits electronic devices to be extremely visible and simply accessible. Secured with a key lock that permits straightforward licensed use.
- Polycarbonate clear cowl has an opaque back box
- style permits visibility from virtually each angle
- External mounting tabs permits unit to mount in a very central location
- Includes key lock, seal, and every one mounting hardware
- extra gap wherever a secondary padlock of safety seal is used
- cowl is UV-stabilized
- kind 4X approved, UL/cUL listed
3-Gang Masonry Box
2-1/2 in. Deep with 1/2 and 3/4 in Concentric KO's (10-Pack)Manufactured from sturdy pre-galvanized steel. Designed to deal with and shield electrical wiring, switches, and receptacles in masonry walls. Acceptable to be used in 2-hour fireplace rated walls and ceilings. Knockouts for passage connectors and mounting holes are designed to resist suspension from coming into the box.
- The ground close to the front of the box for installation convenience
- Rugged welded construction
- normal 1/2 amd 3/4 homocentric KO's
- 47.8 cu. in. capacity
- Designed for mounting switches or alternative devices in masonry walls
- Used for four in. block walls
- Knockouts are designed to resist suspension from coming into the box
Flat Electrical Box Cover - Silver (Case of 4)The Duplex Receptacle Kit is given receptacle, antimonial cowl, and antimonial box for everything you wish for a brand spanking new installation. The duplex receptacle is tamper resistant and weather resistant. The 1-Gang Universal Flip-Lid weatherproof Receptacle cowl will be mounted either horizontal or vertical.
- Enhances the sweetness of outside ornamentation
- straightforward to put in
- Includes receptacle, cover, and box
- The duplex cowl will be mounted horizontal or vertical
- Suitable to be used in wet locations
3-1/2 in. Deep Low Voltage
Masonry Box Partition (20-Pack)Low Voltage Partitions are wont to separate low-tension circuits from current-carrying electronic equipment. The partitions are to be used with masonry boxes. The partition slides in pre-punched slots within the box and is secured in situ by a raised device cowl.
- Steel construction provides stability and sturdiness
- Pre-galvanized steel provides corrosion-resistance
- Partition is intended to be used with 3-1/2 in. deep masonry boxes
- 1-piece partition is intended for straightforward installation
- Can be superimposed to divide power from voice/data
- Used with three 1/2" deep masonry boxes
- Easily slides in pre-punched slots within the box
Round Floor Box Cover Kit with 2 Lift Lids for Use with 5511 Floor Box
Gray Non-MetallicNon-metallic spherical floor box cowl assembly kits embrace a grey carpet projection, duplex cowl, and non-metallic adapter. The covers area unit designed with duplex flaps that mechanically shut once not in use, preventing breakage and eliminating a possible trip hazard. the quilt style conjointly keeps trash out once the receptacles don't seem to be in use.
- Carpet projection 6-1/2 in. O.D.
- Includes adapter, flange, and cover
- Mounting hardware and directions provided
1-Gang 19 cu. in. Type-FSC FS BoxThe 2-Gang thirty two metal. in. Type-2FSE FS Box is intended to require commonplace covers and accessories. it's created with non-corrosive PVC and is employed for through terminations wherever two devices or further wiring capability is needed. The box has integral mounting feet for easier installation and is fireplace rated and CSA and UL Listed for safety.
- For through terminations wherever two devices or further wiring capability is required
- Non-corrosive PVC construction
- Takes commonplace covers and accessories
- Integral mounting feet for easier installation
4 Inch Square Box, Welded, Metallic, Depth: 2-1/8 Inch, Side Knockouts: (8) 1/2 Inch (4) TKO, Bottom Knockouts: (2) 1/2 Inch (2) TKO, Cubic Inches: 30.3
Square boxes square measure factory-made from sturdy pre-galvanized steel, and square measure designed to accommodate and shield electrical wiring, switches, receptacles, and to support lighting fixtures. All steel boxes square measure UL listed and acceptable to be used in 2-hour hearth rated walls and ceilings. 8-32 cowl mounting screws square measure assembled.
4 in. sq. x 2-1/8 in. deep
Welded steel construction
provided with one 1/2 in. and twelve 3/4 in. knockouts
Combination Phillips/slotted screw heads
30.3 cu. in. capacity
Note: product might vary by store
1-Gang Floor Box CoverThe 1-Gang Non-Metallic Duplex Cover is designed for use with round floor boxes. It is made with a high-impact thermoplastic material for durability and features 3/8 in. drill points for low-voltage cable pass-through. It is CSA and UL listed to help ensure safety.
- For use with round floor boxes
- For tile and carpet applications
- High-impact thermoplastic construction
- 3/8 in. drill points provided for low-voltage cable pass-through Approved for use on all finish flooring
- UL scrub water tested