|Depth (inches)||Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Trade Size (inches)|
|Power Distribution Feature||Mounting||Knockouts||Manufacture Warranty|
4 in. 20 cu. in. New Work Ceiling Electrical Box with Large Hanger Bar
The 1-Gang twenty metallic element. in. New Work Ceiling Box with giant Hanger Bar is formed of non-metallic Polycarbonate creating it sturdy and long-lived. The box may be utilized in residential or lightweight industrial applications.
- Appropriateto be used with a fixture up to fifty
- Designed to be usedwith fixtures in residential or lightweight industrial application
- Listed for fixture support up to fifty
- Not listed to be usedwith ceiling fans
- Non-metallic polycarbonate is non-conducive and warmth, fireplaceand corrosion resistant
- Fixture spacing at 2-3/4 in. and 3-1/2 in.
- Adjustable 14-3/8 in. to 22-1/2 in. bar
- UL listed
Note: product might vary by store
5-Gang Masonry Box
3-1/2 in. Deep with 1/2 and 3/4 in Concentric KO's (10-Pack)Manufactured from sturdy pre-galvanized steel. Designed to accommodate and defend electrical wiring, switches, and receptacles in masonry walls. Acceptable to be used in 2-hour hearth rated walls and ceilings. Knockouts for passage connectors and mounting holes area unit designed to resist suspension from coming into the box.
- The ground close to the front of the box for installation convenience
- Rugged welded construction
- customary 1/2 amd 3/4 concentric KO's
- 112.3 cu. in. capacity
- Designed for mounting switches or alternative devices in masonry walls
- Used for six in. block walls
- Rugged welded style doesn't crumble throughout the construction
Non-Metallic Floor Box for Concrete PourRound, non-metallic floor box is for concrete block use. The merchandise has multi service capability for power and voice/data. Box is meant for residential or light-weight industrial applications.
- High strength rigid non-corrosive PVC construction
- 3 in. minimum pour depth
- Temporary protect concrete pours is provided
- 117.0 cu. in. capacity
- Polycarbonate clear cowl has an opaque back box
- style permits visibility from virtually each angle
- External mounting tabs permits unit to mount in a very central location
- Includes key lock, seal, and every one mounting hardware
- extra gap wherever a secondary padlock of safety seal is used
- cowl is UV-stabilized
- kind 4X approved, UL/cUL listed
1-Gang Floor Box CoverThe 1-Gang Non-Metallic Duplex Cover is designed for use with round floor boxes. It is made with a high-impact thermoplastic material for durability and features 3/8 in. drill points for low-voltage cable pass-through. It is CSA and UL listed to help ensure safety.
- For use with round floor boxes
- For tile and carpet applications
- High-impact thermoplastic construction
- 3/8 in. drill points provided for low-voltage cable pass-through Approved for use on all finish flooring
- UL scrub water tested
1-Gang 19 cu. in. Type-FSC FS BoxThe 2-Gang thirty two metal. in. Type-2FSE FS Box is intended to require commonplace covers and accessories. it's created with non-corrosive PVC and is employed for through terminations wherever two devices or further wiring capability is needed. The box has integral mounting feet for easier installation and is fireplace rated and CSA and UL Listed for safety.
- For through terminations wherever two devices or further wiring capability is required
- Non-corrosive PVC construction
- Takes commonplace covers and accessories
- Integral mounting feet for easier installation
1-Gang 18 cu. in. Blue PVC New Work Electrical Switch and Outlet BoxLegrand isopod boxes square measure made from sturdy thermoplastic. They feature rear and aspect stabilizers to keep up device rigidity and minimize flat solid bow and injury. They additionally feature height sight, bracket countersink and box levellers.
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic box
- Threaded mounting holes
- Auto/clamps eliminate the requirementfor separate cable clamps
- Easy installation, rectangular cut-out
- 18 cu. in. capacity
- CSA Listed UL listed